* Main service 10am Eucharist (Holy Communion/Mass)
(When vicar is away the main service will be a Service of the Word [no Communion])
* Last Sunday of the Month – Prayer and Anointing during the 10am main service
* 2nd Sunday of the month- C2C Children’s Bible Study Group usually meets (see calendar for occasional variance)
* Once a month 6pm – Evening Service (see events notices for details)
Venue: Chapel or Annex (every second week)
- 7.15pm Said Mass.
This midweek service offers:
*A quiet and simple Eucharistic fellowship
*Time to be still before the Lord
*A short sermon and acapella singing.
It is open to all!
Venue: Main Chapel
* 8.45am Morning Prayer (Mon -Thurs)( Beginning March)
* 5.30pm Evening Prayer (Mon – Thurs)( Beginning March)
* 9.30am Pre Main Sunday Service Prayer
* 1.00pm Tuesday afternoon Parish Prayers
Information will appear here soon.
A Short Thames View Parish Wedding Guide:
The above link leads you to the Church of England Website Guide.
Below is our local church guide.
Mourn with those who mourn (Romans 12: 15)
We at Christ Church make a commitment to all people in the parish to walk alongside you in the good times and bad. We are here to share the comfort of Jesus in times of grief.
To arrange a funeral or for a bereavement visit please contact:
The Vicar Revd Unesu Audrey Chindabata at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07534582578
Wardens: Davina Snowball Watson: 07850926429
Peter Miller: 07743131329